Welcome Lindamon Guitars!

2470 reads
Benevolent Dictator's picture

Please welcome Lindamon Guitars, as our latest RN Sponsor.  Thanks.

None

Comments

George Laker's picture

Way to go Damon!!

Bobby Branton's picture

Welcome Damon!!

Heff's picture
MarkinSonoma's picture

My wife Sandy and I had a great time this past Friday evening as Damon and his lovely wife Linda came through our area in their motor home after driving down from visting family in Oregon and checking out the redwood forests along the way, before heading inland to Yosemite prior to making the cross country trek back to Florida. Damon - did you make it to Yosemite? California is burning up right now, and the Yosemite leg of the road trip was in doubt. We met them at the KOA in Petaluma, about 25 miles south of my place and about 35 miles north of San Francisco.

They made us a nice dinner, grilled steak from Whole Foods  - or as we call it "Whole Paycheck" -  was the main course.

I had not seen Damon since ResoSummit 2010 in Nashville and it was great to catch up and pick for awhile. Also talked dobro geek stuff and I think both wives were rolling their eyes at one point.

It was my first opportunity to play Lindamon resonators and I will tell you that Damon has it going on. He brought three really nice guitars with him along with a Brazilian dreadnought.

There was a koa, a Brazilian/spruce, and a satin finished guitar in sapele. The koa is not pictured in the photos below. I am playing the rosewood/spuce and Damon is playing the sapele.  All different sounding, and all realy nice guitars.  This is the "living room" in their motor home with some really cushy leather furniture, I didn't want to leave! 

ImageImageImage

MarkinSonoma's picture

I've been down this road before where some photos come out "sideways" when I have posted them. Sorry, I have no idea how to fix this.

Lee Hiers's picture

Shoot in landscape mode.

:-)

MarkinSonoma's picture

Lee Hiers:

Shoot in landscape mode.

:-)

I wasn't shooting anything (iPhone4), that was Damon's wife Linda - but one of the three came out correctly, so you got me.

James Traylor's picture

Here ya go MarkLaughing.

MarkinSonoma's picture

Thanks, James - so how did you do that?

James Traylor's picture

On a desktop you should be able to open jpegs in a viewer and rotate the desired picture(s). When you close the program it "may" ask if you want to save the changes and if so just press yes. Then you'll have to browse and upload your picture as usual.

Wink

User login